Take Time for Local Fun Over Spring Break
- Feed the ducks at Big Spring Park, a perfect way to spend the day. Not only can you bring bread for the ducks, you can also feed very small pieces to the fish.
- Go to the beach, spend all day tanning, swimming, and relaxing under the sun.
- Have a picnic at the park with friends, a perfect and safe way to hang out with friends, you can all be together while maintaining a safe six feet distance.
- Go shopping at Bridgestreet or Parkway Place Mall, who doesn’t love shopping? And if you can’t make it in person you can do some online shopping!
- Spend time with your family and friends, this break is a perfect time to rest and catch up with family.
- Go to a lake, whether you swim, go on a boat, or even explore a creek, being outside is a great thing to do.
- Have a campout in the yard, pitch a tent and barbecue outside. Doing this will make a vacation at home, no need for any travel!
- Go to the Botanical Gardens, a safe and beautiful way to explore and admire nature.
- Have a movie marathon day, for a rainy or a chill day. Perfect to have snacks and something to do for the day.
- Get some ice cream or food with friends, just getting out of the house can be a good thing. Being with friends for even a minute can make your whole day.