Photo Credit: Graphic by Saylor Cuzzort

Top 10 Weird National Days

April 1-April Fool’s Day

April fools day is a way to kick off the month with some lighthearted pranks like for example if you put some mashed potatoes in a tall dessert glass so they will think it is ice cream and it could end up being super funny or the opposite for them.

April 2-Peanut Butter and Jelly Day

Peanut butter and jelly is a good sandwich lots of people enjoy around lunchtime and it can be sweet and savory all in one. Someone came up with the idea to add peanut butter, butter that has peanut flavor and jelly to mix and combine on to bread.

April 3-National Chocolate Mousse Day

Chocolate mousse is a romantic dessert that will impress crowds of people with its amazing taste. The french made edible chocolate with a weird taste at first but then fades to milky melted sweet chocolate taste.

April 4-World Pet Rat Day

Pet rats are intelligent creatures, social animals that can be tamed. If you are looking for a small pet, rats may be for you. Rat day was created by two rat lovers for those who appreciate and recognize their favorite pets and animals.

April 5-National Caramel Day

Caramel is a sweet, chewy and sometimes salty candy. It can get really messy depending on the type of caramel. Some caramel is hard and chewy and some is melted and liquidy. Caramel can come in many different forms, shapes and sizes. Caramel may not be everyone’s favorite but it does not hurt to try it.

April 10-National Siblings Day

Siblings may be annoying at times but can be very fun to have when one gets lonely and needs someone to hang out, talk to, play with and enjoy life together. Siblings can be your best buddies indoors and outdoors to always remember the good times.

April 11-National Pet Day

Pets are awesome to have sometimes even better than people. Even though they do not talk back or answer you they can still listen. Pets of any kind can be very helpful for lots of people especially those who may have depression, stress and anxiety. Having a pet can keep you calm through these things, be your emotional support, be your cuddle buddy and even make your day.

April 12-Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day

Grilled cheese sandwiches are a great way to start out the day or as part of a meal. Grilled cheese is two pieces of toasted bread with melted cheese in between with a delicious cheesy taste. Grilled cheese is a main food meant for mostly breakfast meals but could be for other times too if you are in the mood.

April 13-National Scrabble Day

Scrabble is a type of game of multiple different letters where you can use the letters and make words with them. Scrabble is a fun game for everyone, this day is celebrated for scrabble, a fun thing for kids, teenagers or even adults if you are super bored.

April 14-National Pecan Day

Pecans are a type of nut that can be crispy, buttery, rich, fiber and a sweet texture. Pecans can even go on different foods like pies to make a pecan pie. Pecan pie is a pie with pecans inside of it and gives it an extra sweet crunchy flavor.