Picture from astrology.com

January’s Horoscopes

Aries (March 21- April 19) January will be a slow quiet month for you, but that is not a bad thing! Take this time to reflect on yourself and relieve the stress of the past year. Plan a spa day or get your nails done. Do something for yourself this month.

Taurus (April 20- May 20) You are off to an eager start of 2016. Your evolution of optimism will start you off with big plans that can be accomplished if your mind is set to it. Do not be afraid to chase those big plans of yours.

Gemini (May 21- June 20) Your emotions are steady with you this month. Your power of bonding is strong, either with a partner or colleagues. Go out and get to know a new friend, it could be a great relationship. Romance is strong this month also, do not let it get the best of you, but embrace it.

Cancer (June 21- July 22) This month is a great month to reflect and put your life into perspective. It will be hard to balance receiving and giving, but you have the mind power to keep everyone happy, but do not forget to keep yourself happy. That is what really matters.

Leo (July 23- August 22) Focus on your health this month Leo. Health should be top priority for you. Maybe you can get a gym membership or look at an eating plan. Improve your self health somehow. The seedlings you plant today will grow into a beautiful garden down the road.

Virgo (August 23- September 22) Jumping into this new year, try to wear your heart on your sleeve. Spend time with positive, happy people and they will certainly inspire you to be more outgoing and indulging in new friends and activities. Do not be afraid to hold the door for strangers or tutor someone in their struggling subject, it could make a difference in their day.

Libra (September 23- October 22) Starting the new year will be a bit slow, but there is no problem in that. Pour yourself a cup of coffee and put on your favorite T-shirt and spend this month caring for yourself. Spend time with your family and remember your roots. It will start your year off with a fresh mind.

Scorpio (October 23- November 21) Your brain is filled with ideas this month. Run these ideas by your peers, maybe something could come out of it. You are very smart and this is the month for you to shine

Sagittarius (November 22- December 21) This month you will be very productive and prosperous. Focus on you financial system, spend more wisely and budget more carefully. Money will either make you or break you this month. Be wise with your privileges.

Capricorn (December 22- January 19) This is the time for you. Set your eyes on a goal and go get it. Your dream is waiting for you and this month is in your favor, be courageous and brave, go get what you have been looking for.

Aquarius (January 20- February 18) Rest and closure is good for you this month. Clear your mind for the new year. Do not rush into 2016, take your time and rest your mind and soul to begin February with a fresh state of mind.

Pisces (February 19- March 20) Slide into the new year with the mentality of making a new friend. Socialization will be good for you this month, be there for someone and return the favors that everyone has done for you. The world is changing, someone out there needs you.