Lyons+Farms+uses+plenty+of+decor+to+make+a+visit+seem+the+perfect+place+to+get+in+the+fall+mood.+

Photo Credit: Lyon Farms PR

Lyon’s Farms uses plenty of decor to make a visit seem the perfect place to get in the fall mood.

Find Some Fall Fun at Local Events

September 29, 2022

As the leaves start to fall and the air starts to cool,we all start to look for something fun to do. Pumpkin patches and scarecrows make the feeling of fall grow, eat a pumpkin pie to make your heart glow. To get outside in this crisp air, maybe go downtown to the county fair. Here are some places that you can visit if you really want to feel that autumn spirit.

Lyons Family Farm is a great place to go if you want to take a little drive to have some fun. As it is located in Tennessee it is quite a trip but definitely worth it. With a corn maze and pumpkin patch it definitely screams fall.

On Saturday, Oct.1, Bridge Street will host ChalktoberFest which is definitely something to put on your bucket list. This event will showcase the talents of many local artists, so go watch some amazing chalk artists do their thing or show your own chalk skills as well.

North Alabama Railroad Museum  is hosting two upcoming fall events, the “Punkin’ Pickin’ Extravaganza” and the Fall Color Special. The Punkin’ Pickin’ Extravaganza includes a train ride near Alabama A&M and will pick up some pumpkins. The fall color special is a fun train ride throughout north Alabama to see the fall scenery.

Tate Farms is a classic family spot as well as a great place to go with friends as it is close to home in Meridianville. They have a pumpkin patch and a new attraction called the Day of pumpkin destruction which is an event where they spend the entire day using different ways to destroy pumpkins. Definitely a must-go fall destination to enjoy a pumpkin patch and corn pit.