Believer And Skeptic Take On Ghosts

Many people love a good horror movie, and many people are fans of comedies, so Buzzfeed Unsolved is the perfect medium for those that love both genres. 

Buzzfeed Unsolved has been one of Buzzfeed’s leading series since they started

four years ago. The show is about two friends, Ryan Bergara and Shane Madej looking into unsolved crimes and the supernatural, trying to find answers that many people have been looking for. The banter between believer Ryan and skeptic Shane makes for hilarious comedy and many quotable lines. Ryan is afraid of almost everything and is counterbalanced with Shane’s fear of nothing, giving more comedy to the audience. 

Bergara and Madej have had 6 successful seasons, and counting, accumulating over 3 million subscribers split between the “Shaniacs” and “Boogaras”. Their quest on “are ghosts real?” has stretched to multiple continents and accumulated over 3 million subscribers. Bergara and Medej have traveled to multiple countries to search for the paranormal, sometimes acquiring loads of evidence and sometimes acquiring none at all. They have had images appear on their video camera, voices whisper and appear on their spirit box and even thrown a ball that mysteriously landed under Ryan’s name on a wall.

The two partners have an amazing chemistry that cannot be denied hopefully leading to more seasons.