Ziva Davids Return in NCIS

Photo Credit: google images

Ziva David’s Return in NCIS

NCIS has been entertaining us crime comedy/drama fans for 16 years. We have loved and lost over a dozen characters, but the exciting new faces are part of what keeps us interested, so when one familiar face comes back from the grave, fans went crazy. 

Ziva David is back in season 17 after being presumed dead for the past 4 seasons. However, this comeback has many complications and questions. How did she not die? Who actually died in her home that night? Will she stay? If she stays, does that mean Tony is coming back? Will she have to leave to meet Tony and Tali in Paris? Will there be a spin-off show of Ziva and Tony’s life in Paris? Will a character in this show finally have a happy ending? This heart wrenching show knows just how to keep their viewers on their toes, which is why they found a way to bring back quite possibly the most beloved character of the series. 

There is no question that when Ziva was on NCIS the show reached its peak. The jokes were funny, the attraction between her and Tony left us all guessing, and her Mossad spy moves were cool as heck. In the two episodes she was a part of so far this season they reinstated her mis-idiom running gag in a few scenes along with her cool fighting skills. The new Ziva has so many new dimensions because of the loss of her child. Ziva’s different personality added a new dynamic in the show and it brought back many original viewers who stopped watching because the show lost touch with its roots, hopefully because of this more original characters will make appearances on the show.