America%27s+favorite+is+currently+on+sale.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Top Three Girl Scout Cookies Will Fulfill Your Craving

America's favorite is currently on sale.

February 22, 2019

If there is one thing Girl Scouts are known for, its their cookies. Of course, The organization teaches young girls important life skills while building character but the annual selling of cookies is something Americans everywhere worship the scouts for.

For over 50 years, Girl Scouts have been selling cookies out of wagons, cars and even in front of Walmart. While the long-standing tradition proves supportive and tasty ,nonetheless, there are just some boxes cookie lovers cannot pass up.

First things first: the Samoa. Thin Mints may hold the title of most sold Girl Scout cookie, but the Samoa is the hold the title for best taste. A crisp vanilla cookie, layered in caramel coating, topped with coconut, and drizzled in chocolate, how could you go wrong? What more could you wish for? This cookie is perfection and easily the best Girl Scout cookie of all time.

None other than: the Thin Mint. Recognized as Girl Scouts best selling cookie the Thin Mint is crispy, chocolaty and full of an acquired minty flavor. Much like a York Peppermint Patty, the opening of the scent filled package will attack your nasal cavity with such a force your hand immediately dives in.

A Reese’s fans favorite: the Tagalong. Tagalongs first made their debut in the 1960s, and have not left the top ranking spots ever since. Their two star ingredients: Chocolate and peanut butter is a magical combination proven to satisfy the taste buds. It looks and tastes similar to a Reese’s but is one of a kind in the Girl Scout product line.