Top 5 Italian Restaurants To Try In Huntsville
November 27, 2018
- BRAVO Cucina Italiana- Located at 401 The Bridge St #180, Huntsville, AL 35806, BRAVO is a delicious traditional Italian restaurant. They have a very well prepared plate of fettuccine alfredo that is reasonably priced. Dinner meals range from approximately $10 to $20 depending on the size meal that is ordered.
- Mangia Italian Restaurant- Mangia is located at 2007 Hughes Rd, Madison, AL 35758. While at Mangia, I ate the shrimp scampi lunch meal. It was a little spicy but it was very good. Their meals are priced from $12 to $20 and it is well worth the price.
- Terranova’s- Fair priced restaurant that is located at 1420 Paramount Dr #1, Huntsville, AL 35806. Terranova’s has a very tasty plate of spaghetti and meatballs. They have great service and there isn’t a long wait upon arrival. Their meals range from $12 to $20 which is an expected price for a sit-down Italian restaurant in their area. The food was good but it was not worth the price paid for it.
- Tellini’s- While dining at Tellini’s, I enjoyed a delicious pepperoni pizza with a Caesar salad as my side. Tellini’s is a very cheap restaurant with outstanding food. Most meals are less than $10 which makes it very affordable for high school students. Both the pizza and the salad were very well made and I would definitely go back for more. The restaurants’ location is 1515 Perimeter Pkwy NW, Huntsville, AL 35806.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill- 2801 Memorial Pkwy SW, Huntsville, AL 35801 is the location for this tasteful Italian cuisine. The lasagna was not bad, but other restaurants make a more enjoyable meal. I did not enjoy Carrabba’s as much as I did the others, but it isn’t a bad restaurant. Their meal prices range from $15 to $20.