Hallmark Unveils New ‘Countdown To Christmas’ Movies
November 14, 2018
Hallmark has come out with five new movies this year for their Countdown to Christmas special. The special introduces new family-friendly movies each year, adding to the list from previous years.
- Christmas at Grand Valley – Kelly returns to Grand Valley for Christmas. When Leo, a single dad, arrives in town with his kids to review a hotel, the two cross paths. As Kelly re-experiences traditions with Leo, she begins to find her way back to her passion for art.
- Christmas at the Palace – Katie, a former professional ice skater, is hired by the king of San Senova, Alexander, to help his daughter in a Christmas ice skating performance. As Katie spends time in the castle with the king, she and Alex begin to develop feelings for each other and ultimately fall in life. But will the tradition-loving people of San Senova allow their king to make a foreigner their queen?
- Pride, Prejudice, and Mistletoe – Darcy (Chabert) has always worked hard to prove herself and be successful on her own terms, even choosing to start her own company, rather than work with her father. Returning to her hometown for Christmas, Darcy reconnects with an old rival, restaurant owner Luke (Penny), and they are forced to plan a charity event together. As Darcy spends time with her family and Luke, she starts to realize what matters most in life and sets out to mend her relationship with her father, and possibly fall in love.
- Christmas Everlasting – Lucy gets the best Christmas news ever when she learns she’s made partner at her law firm. However, when her sister with special needs, Alice, passes away, Lucy must return home to learn the terms of her sister’s eccentric will.
- A Shoe Addict’s Christmas – As Christmas approaches, Noelle (Bure) is at a crossroads in her life when it seems that love, a connection with her father, and her dream career are out of reach. When she stays late at her job in a department store on a snowy Christmas Eve, she accidentally gets locked in after closing. She isn’t too concerned about the prospect of spending the night in the store… until a quirky woman appears out of nowhere in the shoe department and tells Noelle that she’s her guardian angel. Soon, Noelle finds herself revisiting Christmases past, present, and future as she must work with her new neighbor, a handsome, Christmas-loving firefighter, to plan the annual Christmas Charity Gala. Is Will visiting the holidays of yesterday and tomorrow help Noelle take new chances and discover the true spirit of Christmas? And in realizing that the only thing standing in her way of leading a fulfilling life is herself, will the love she has longed for all her life be the best surprise gift of all?