Seniors deliver follies to student body

Senior Brandon Hicks portrays Steve Harvey from the Family Feud in the 2014 Senior Follies.

Photo Credit: Claire Yates

By Brittany Robertson, Writer

On Friday, April 18, students wrapped up the year with humorous skits.

Senior follies are what every student looks forward to each year. Seniors attended first block, juniors second and sophomores during fourth. They have been rehearsing and preparing for the follies since March with senior follies sponsor Sonya Nave. Nave set the ground rules on day one on what the students could and could not perform and was proud of the seniors who participated.

“I can’t choose which skit was my favorite, they were all lots of fun. If I had to choose it would be the faculty meeting,” senior Brandon Hicks said.

Skits included were a Family Feud intro, a faculty meeting, church choir for Nay-Nay and a blast from the past music and dancing. Overall, the student body gave the show two thumbs up.

“Teachers have been coming up to us saying that this has been the best follies they have seen so far in 23 years,” senior Courtney Green said.

Senior Allison Wrape concluded the follies first block with a warm, heart filled moment, reminiscing with the senior class of the year that is now coming to a close.

“I love the senior class and I wanted them to remember this year because this will be our last time together as a class. I wanted it to be full of emotion because we may or may not see each other again,” Wrape said.