Photo courtesy of www.ilovealabamafood.com.

Supper Heroes turns heads

Supper Heroes is a family owned, themed superhero restaurant with comics surrounded on the wall. They feature the concepts of superheroes all throughout the environment through their menus, wall decorations, and tables.

As soon as you walk in, you walk into a family friendly environment that’s inviting. The place was tidy, the tables and floors were fairly clean and had no residue of food left on them. Unfortunately, the restaurant is in a small area but it needs a chance to expand into a greater area. The waiters were friendly and when they spoke to you they spoke with puns in relation to superheroes. The waiters are quick to give you a refill and are very patient when you order.

The menus were colorful and had funny, comical puns within the names of the foods. They had a range of salads, burgers, sandwiches, desserts and more to offer. Their fries are perfected with a crisp, golden look and they have a delicious taste. I had the fortune of eating the Used Car Salesman that was a burger with a grilled egg bun, tomato, lettuce, mayonnaise, double cheeses, red onion rings, with added bacon and a side of fries. The burger had a mouthwatering aroma and tasted very fantastic.

All around the walls, there were various different comic book covers and action figures set up. The windows were stained glass and featured superheroes such as Spiderman and Iron Man in action. There is a flat screen T.V. playing action movies mounted on the wall and to top it off they had family friendly upbeat music on the speakers- not too loud but not too quiet. On the overhead lights, the symbols of certain superheroes reside in the center of the lights accentuating to the restaurant’s theme.

Out of ten, I give Supper Heroes the score of an eight. I recommend this comical restaurant to anybody who is a comic fan, little girls and boys, or anybody who wants enjoyment in a themed restaurant. It is a cute styled restaurant that anyone can enjoy with friends and family.